Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Break Fin

The wanky English dude who runs this place got me to help him set up a wireless access point for him. I hoped it might get some privileges like free internet access, but instead I keep being blamed anytime something goes wrong with the computers. Next time I'm telling him my going rate is $60 an hour.

On the upside I got to watch LOST last night, however I think it didn't win me any friends with a guy named Kieran who repeatedly complained loudly to change the channel. But to be fair he didn't like Robocop either so he's probably a douche bag.

Recent stats confirm that there are exactly 3 people reading my blog. Apparently my readership is demanding video blogs, which is something I hope to rectify in the near future.

Spring Break has come to a close for the Canadian students. Some of those girls are as dumb as Americans. Especially the blonde ones.

1 comment:

Zane Parry said...

Citizen Kane. Seven Samurai. RoboCop. In that order.

You should block the fire escapes and set the place on fire.